I am used to posting tasting events taking place in other places : UK, USA , Europe… But this time i am very happy to announce a tasting event that actually is going to be happening in Israel.
The Glenrothes Importer to Israel is hosting a very interesting an professional tasting event with Mike Harrison who will be representing the distillery (He’s currently a sales development director at BBR).
The event will be held in English and the following Glenrothes expressions will be presented for tasting:
- The Glenrothes Select Reserve
- The Glenrothes Alba Reserve (Kosher)
- The Glenrothes Vintage 1998
- The Glenrothes Vintage 1994
- The Glenrothes Vintage 1991
- The Glenrothes Vintage 1985
- The Glenrothes Vintage 1978
- The Glenrothes Vintage 1975
- The Glenrothes John Ramsey Limited Edition
A very impressive line-up indeed, Especially the older vintages (1985 ,1978,1975) and the Ramsey Limited edition which is supposed to be superb (and yes, so limited).
The tasting is not cheap (350 NIS, including a discount of 50 NIS on any purchase of Glenrothes from the event) and will be held at the ‘Wine Route’, Tel Aviv branch.
I’ve included the original brochure in Hebrew, for your convenience.
See you there.